Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSpring? Could it be? Yesterday it was up in the 50's! When I went to bed last night it was 50 & already at 7am it's 52 degrees. WooHoo!! This weeks weather is huge change from last weeks. I'm so excited for spring. I want to get outside & play with the kids,plant flowers & cookouts. Yummm Cookouts lol! We have finally started working on my living room. We got down the old border. It was pretty easy just took alot of time. We were going to start painting but Matt has done something to his back & is in alot of pain. He never complains about pain so since he is I know he's hurting pretty bad. So please keep him in your prayers please. Well sorry to cut it so short but I have to get my day started. This house is a mess & I have sentenced myself to an hour on the tredmill this week. Gotta get back in my skinny jeans!!! Have a great day!
*Court*

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It's been really nice here too the last couple days. They say it's supposed to get cold again this weekend though, bummer! Make sure Matt takes it easy until his back feels better!!

Charla said...

Hey girl, it's been really nice here! It's been in the 60's and 70's all week! YAYYY!!! I hope Matt feels better soon! Good luck on your treadmill, I've gotta get my butt in gear too! Talk to ya soon! Love ya bunches!!!

~~ME~~

Glo said...

I sure hope Matt's back is better soon. Tell him to take care of himself.
It's been nice to see the sunshine here too. I've been sick,but still nice to see the sunshine. Had a window open yesterday. Mike took me out for a little ride. I just pray i will get to have flowers this year.I know your just like me " Spring Fever". Would just like to see some green.
Love Ya,
Glo