Tuesday, February 06, 2007

An Inch An Hour

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Yep that's right they are predicting an inch of snow every hour until midnight tonight possibly later. It's been snowing for a couple hours already & I have no clue how much we have yet. So I rushed to the store along with 1000 other people to get food. So we have food....Let it snow I have nothin better to do. LoL! I have a turkey in the oven & wow it smells yummy:) It's new. My momtold me about it. It's by Jennie-O. It's called Turkey In A Bag. You don't even have to thaw it out. You just put it in for about 2 hours & it comes with a little packet of gravy. I'll be sure to let ya know how it is but from the smell right now it should be good!
I wish so bad our camera's battery wasn't dead. I sooo want to take some pictures of this snow. It is so beautiful up on our little mountain. Well I better go finish dinner. Stay warm. If your weather is anything like here. I woke up this morning hearing the temp. is currently 0 & high of 19 today!! Have a great evening everyone! Be back tomorrow:)
*Court*

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, we're supposed to have snow this weekend, but I don't think it's supposed to be that bad. It's a good thing you got what you need, sounds like you may be house bound for a while. Have fun!