Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snow

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting It is pouring the snow this morning. It is beautiful! It has flurried here & there for the last 2 weeks. We have also had alot of sleet & ice. Yukky stuff but today an actual snow day!!!! I can't wait for Matt & the kids to get up. Matt has been waiting all winter to play in the snow with the kids. The news only said a dusting last night so he has no clue whats waiting on him when he wakes up! I may even slide down the hill once or twice. LOL! I have to take pictures. If you saw our backyard you'd want to go sledding to. That's the first thing everyone says when they see our backyard.
Luckily we live right near a local radio station & they usually salt the roads pretty good. Although they haven't yet lol! My parents were going to come over this evening for dinner. I put a roast in the crock pot last night. Wow it smells amazing this morning! I'm fixing roast,potatoes,carrotts & of course noodles. Alli loves those egg noodles. I just hope they can make it up here this evening. If not Matt doesn't have to go to class tonight. He meets his class every other week online. (Cool huh lol) So we'll just pig out ourselves & be just stuck in the house together. Sounds pretty good to me:)
*Court*

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Enjoy your snow day Court....I'm sure everyone will have a blast.

Can't wait to see the pics :)

Love ya girl,
Sandra

Michelle said...

I hope you enjoy your day!