Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I hope everyone had a nice holiday. I know we did. Just having Matt home was the best gift ever. I am working on a slideshow of the kids on Christmas morning. They got TOOOO many toys!!!! I have no clue where the heck I'm gonna put all this stuff. We got my dad & Matt's brother tickets to see We Are Marshall. So tonight Matt & I are taking them both to eat at the Marshall Hall Of Fame Cafe & seeing the movie. I can't wait!!!! I'll let ya know how it was but for now I have more toys to clean up. Talk to everyone later!

Court

2 comments:

kbug said...

My Christmas was great with all three boys home...Seth back from Iraq and Kevin home on leave...it doesn't get much better than that..... :) Merry Christmas, Courtney...and I hope the New Year brings nothing but happiness for you and Matt and the kids.

Michelle said...

I'm glad that you had a good Christmas, I know having Eric home was the best too! I hope you had fun with the inlaws.