Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I should have been doing 100 other things this afternoon but I spent it fixing my hair. LoL! Yes you heard right. I'm trying to find out what "perfect" way I'll have it on the day Matt comes home. I know I'm crazy! It's all I can think about every second I'm awake. I keep looking at the calendar 20 times to count the days & weeks. Everytime it's the same as the last time that day but I still do it. I'm so excited but still just depressed. I know I know I cry around too much. (I'm sorry) But, you know it's been over a year. I'm SOOO ready for our lives to just get back to normal. I'm trying to stay busy but it's not working much. It's still the ONLY thing on my mind. Like Michelle said I'm breaking time up with little events & I have to say that helps. Although I told Matt a long time ago once I make it to the kids Birthday's in Sept. I'll stop complaining but have I??? Nope;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...that's great, Courtney! Spend the whole day doing your hair! Way to be prepared!

I actually thought I'd spend a lot of time deciding what to wear to the airport and all those details, but I find that I can't really believe it until I get the phone call telling me when to be there!

Anonymous said...

Preparing is definitely a plus not a minus girlfriend. Keep it up! Beautiful Hair Beautiful Hair. We all know how much our men care about our hair. They have opinions on keeping it short, long, layered, or straight. GOOD WORK GIRLIE. ALMOST THERE!

Michelle said...

You're perfectly normal. I think about it all the time too and sometimes I think that the calendar has become a permenant fixture to me. I swear the end of this has been the most depressing. It's so close, but it seems like an illusion that you'll never get your hands on! Hopefully it won't be too much longer, and until it's here you can complain all you want!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...So I'm not the only crazy one...LOL!! I have tried on my dress and the whole outfit, down to the hose and shoes at least 50 times since the beginning of the month...I went out and bought all new make-up and nail polish that matches perfectly...And I've started worrying about how to do my hair..I'm sure that will be next week!! LOL! Thank God this is almost over...I won't have a sane bone left by the time they get here!