Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tonight I Cried



Well I have done pretty good lately. I haven't cried as much as I used to but tonight I lost it. It's silly little things you would never even think about before but now can really make you want to go back to bed & never wake up. I talked to Matt online tonight for longer than usual which was great but also made me miss him more. Then I got the kids to bed & I started puuting away some of mine & Matt's clothes. I found a basket under a million boxes & it had a tshirt of Matt's. I picked it up & for some reason I smelled it. Well, it smelled just like him. Not cologne. Not soap. Just him. I miss him so much. I don't have that much longer to go but God this is so hard.

9 comments:

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandra said...

Court my heart breaks for you hon :( I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better, but I know that the only thing that will really make this go away, is the day you have Matt back in your arms.

Just hang in there, and you know what, you're entitled to cry and miss him and have a bad day, you've earned that right.

Hope you feel better soon, will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.
Love you,
Sandra

Courtney said...

I have been finding that getting closer to the end is making it harder as well. For me it is just that you know it is within reach but not close enough. You will be just fine sweetie. I find that crying makes me feel better some. You don't have to be tough you can just let it all out. Hang in there sweetie we are almost done. LOVE YA!

Michelle said...

Sandra's right, you're definitely entitled to cry. Although it doesn't offer any real comfort, we are almost there. I pray that the rest of our times go by very quickly so we can fulfill the empty feeling that we all feel.

Michelle said...

I am so sorry Court. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now but I know that you are a strong person and you will get through this. But in the meantime crying is a great alternative, its a natural way to release pain so you go and cry all you want.

Love you
Michelle

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina said...

So sorry your sad, but glad that Matt will be home soon. Hold on, not too much longer to go.

Shionge said...

Hang on Courtney....my thots are with you tonight.