Friday, August 18, 2006

Party Idea!


I was thinking more about Ty & Shannon's party & came up with some cool ideas. So I thought I'd run them past you all & also if you have anymore to pass along. I'd love to hear them.
So Shannon even just being 10 months right now LOVES Jo Jo's Circus. She hears that song & to her the world stops. She will watch an entire episode. I can't tell you how many times I have put it on for the kids & do the dishes, fix dinner etc.. & walk back in to find her asleep holding her "blankie" right in front of the T.V. So I knew I had to have her party in Jo Jo. Ty loves well anything rough. Spiderman,Batman,Power Rangers stuff like that but he to loves Jo Jo. So I asked what he wanted on his cake & he said Jo Jo like Shan. So I then came up with my great idea!!! I'll have them a circus party! I'm gonna have cotton candy & popcorn you know in the red & white bags...lol! Everything a real circus would have. I am going to make them each a different cake. I found some really cool ideas online today & I'm gonna practice (just in case I goof) this weekend. I talked to my mom this evening about it & she reminded me that they have a big tent. So I thought I'd even set up a circus tent. I'm so excited about this. It gives me & the kids something exciting to do while we are counting the days for Matt to be home:)

So now...what do you think? Any more ideas?

14 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that idea! I wish I would have had a cool party like that when I was little, lol. That is going to be awesome.

kbug said...

Sounds like a great idea!! I love it....and I'm sure they will, too...as well as all the guests..... :)

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

Here is a great site that I like to get ideas from.

http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/circus_party.html

Hope this helps ya a little.

Christina said...

Honestly you don't need any more ideas, I love the circus one. There is so much you can do with this theme like the cotton candy and popcorn. I may even copy this idea for one of my kiddos.

Sandra said...

I LOVE that idea Court, man I wish I was there, that's going to be soooooo much fun for the kids.

Post LOADS of pics ya hear?

Love ya lots girl,
Sandra

Glo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glo said...

Looks to me like you have everything under control....I'm sure your cake's will be great also.....

The bad news is my songs gone again...Sorry.
Love Ya

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That sounds like a really, super fun idea! I love having something to plan to keep me busy, so I hope it makes the weeks until the party fly by for you.
If you need any cake pointers, I've studied decorating for years and could probably come up with something.
And your spot here looks great!