Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sorry I haven't posted alot lately but not much going on. Although I am excited for tonight. The kids & I will be going tonight to the airport to watch my uncle come in. He teaches English in the UAE (United Arab Emirates) He usually comes in one a year & I love it. I really miss him alot. Its always been a tradition for the family to all meet at the airport & watch his plane come in. I am a little iffy about it this time since right now the kids especially Ty associates airports with Matt coming home but after alot of explaining that it's not daddy but daddy's plane will be the next we see come in. (Hopefully Soon) He really now wants to go & see Uncle Jack's plane land! My uncle has not even seen a picture of Shannon so it will be exciting to see what he thinks. Although all he has to do is look at Allison's baby pictures at 10 months & well thats her! It's amazing how much our girls look alike. I love it:) Anyway, I better get I need to run to Walmart yet again & get some clothes washed. Hope everyones having a great day. Be back tonight or tomorrow morning with pics:)

Courtney

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope you have a good time. Enjoy your visit with your uncle!

Shionge said...

Yep - enjoy the bonding with your Uncle :P

Sandra said...

Hope you have a great visit with your uncle :) Nothing like family to make all the worries go away :)

Love ya girl,
Sandra

Karyzma said...

Have fun with your uncle!

Love,
Kathy