Wednesday, July 05, 2006

If you could please keep Matt & his family in your prayers. Matt's grandmother passed away this afternoon. This is so hard for Matt being so far away he's the type who takes care of everyone & everything. So at a time like this not being here is torture for him. It's also so hard on his whole family and such a wonderful family they are. What helps to know is she is now with the Lord. She was such a beautiful person both inside & out. She will be missed by everyone but her memory will live on in our hearts forever. I will never let my children forget her. It's so hard to explain this to them but they know heaven & they know thats where their Maw Maw is at now. Watching over them. That is what keeps the family going. If there was anyone in the world who was meant to go to heaven...hands down it's her!
Thank you for your prayers.

Courtney

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Courtney. You will all be in my prayers.

Karyzma said...

I'm so sorry to find out about the loss in your family. You all will be in my prayers, and especially Matt. I can't imagine how hard it is for him right now. I'll pray that God will bring comfort to your family.
God Bless,
Mystik

Shionge said...

My deepest condolence to all at home. Take care.

Sandra said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Court. This has to be so hard for Matt.

You are all in my prayers. Love ya girl,
Sandra

Glo said...

Matt and Court, So sorry to hear about your loss.Tell Matt that she is much closer to him now,because she's watching over him.When he is down,just look up she and God are watching over him.Court if you need me I'm here for you. I just wish I was closer,so I'd could help.Our prayers are with you and your family. You have our deepest Sympathy.
Love Ya,
Glo

kbug said...

I'm so sorry to hear about that. I know it must be hard for him. Tell him that I'm thinking about him and saying a prayer for his family.

Michelle said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of Matt's grandmother; I can only imagine how difficult it must be for him not to be with family during this time. My deepest condolences.