Sunday, July 02, 2006

Here are some pics from a little cookout we had today at my grandma's. It was last minute but very nice! A wise woman (cough cough...Charla) once said "thank God for Bush's baked beans"! LoL!





Here's me, my AMAZING grandma & my little sister Amanda

Trying to pose with Shan but she thought it be more fun to pull my hair!
Two favorite things...MawMaw & Popcicles
Everyone enjoying a popcicle after a good meal!
Ok Ty enjoyed one to many but who's counting!

We had fun but of course I missed Matt. Cookouts are "our thing" but we'll have many many more cook outs soon enough! The kids & I are going to my mother in law's on Tuesday for fireworks! We can't wait...we love them. They have a huge firework display every 4th of July at Matt's old high school. It's a tradition we always go up there. Lay blankets down,have good snacks & Ewww & Awww over the fireworks! I become a little kid again:) I'll take some more pictures then to share. You know me & camera (courtesy of my sweet spoiling husband) can't go any where without it! Hope everyone had a nice weekend & hope you have an even better week!

~Court~

6 comments:

Charla said...

"Wise woman" huh..lol..thank you I do try!! LOL Hey those cans of beans come in handy for last minute meal preps huh!! LOL Glad you had a good time today. Have fun at the fireworks display, and do take lots of pics for us!
Love ya,
Charla

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. I hope the coming week is good for you too. Enjoy the show on the 4th!

Shionge said...

Whoa! I'm so envious of your lovely long hair and both you and your sis looked so alike :P

Thanks for sharing this wonderful day....will I be invited for the next cookout? Heee.....I'll bring my salad :P

Karyzma said...

Court,
I loved the pics. I still don't know if we're going to see fireworks front yard. It depends on how late we get back from the beach. I'm still working on your scarf. I hope to finish it soon. I'm sorry it has taken me so long; I've been so busy! hope you guys have a wonderful 4th. Love u lots, girl!
Hugs,
Mystik

Sandra said...

I'm so glad you had fun Courtney, it's wonderful to be able to go to family's house, especially a grandma :)

Hope you have a wonderful time at the fireworks display :)
Love ya,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

aww...mammaw. ♥

those pictures are adorable. i wish i could have been there. i miss our family gatherings..

i love you!