Saturday, July 29, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me:)


Well it's about 10:50 pm & my b~day is in one hour! Although with Matt gone of course it doesn't mean that much:( BUT he did send me flowers & got me some beautiful phto albums I have been wanting & needing for a long time. He is so sweet to me!! Thank you Matt!
Oh I forgot to mention I got my hair cut the other day. ( Another gift from my hubby!) Here are some pics but they aren't the best my heads cut off in one ...lol! Sorry! I'l take more later to show better but for now this is all I got! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!


7 comments:

Shionge said...

Wow Courtney...so brave to cut your hair!

Yes, from sunny Singapore all the way to you - Happy Birthday! All your wishes will come true!

Be Happy, stay young and healthy always!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COURTNEY!

I know it hurts to have your Favorite gone on your birthday, but how very thoughtful of him to send you flowers!

Hope your day is good as can be!

Love the haircut, by the way!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday! Your hair looks great! Have fun packing.

Charla said...

Hey girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl! I hope you got the card I sent! Love ya,
Charla

PS: See, I told you your hair looks great!! :)

Glo said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
LOVE YOUR HAIR....
WISHING YOU A GREAT DAY.
LOVE YA LOTS.

LOTS OF HUGS,
GLO

Courtney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I love your new haircut. It looks great. I hope you had a great day.

Michelle said...

I love your hair! It looks so cute on you.