Sunday, July 09, 2006

Busy!!!!!

Busy, busy, busy! Gonna stay that way for awhile but had so me fun with the family today at BillyBobs! Then at Matt's grandparents. It was really nice for the cousins to play together considering we are all in different states BUT Matt's brother will be moving a little closer (about 3 or 4 hors away) next month so thats alot better than 16 hours! So Hannah & Allison (identical cousins...lol) will be together alot more. Which will be great!!!!




The 2 new editions of the family! (Jackson & Shannon)


PwPaw play peekaboo one more time???? (Shannon & Matts dad)


Matt's Mom & Dad with 9 of their 11 granchildren!!!! (Are they happy or what?!?!)


Up Up Up & Away!!! (Ty flying his helicopter)


Hannah & Allison look more like sisters than cousins huh?!?! They LOVE each other!
They say you choose who you marry but you don't get to choose the family that comes with it but I must say I really lucked out. I got a wonderful husband & wonderful family! I couldn't imagine my life without them. I love my family!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt is very blessed and lucky to have a wonderful family. It's always when the in-laws become your family too. Sounds like your very blessed to have them. The kids all look so darn cute.I enjoy the pics of your family.
Take care and God bless.
Glo

Charla said...

Awww the pics are great! Alli and Hannah do look a lot alike! "They're cousins, they're two of a kind!" LOL

I think Matt's family is the lucky ones, to have a daughter-in-law who is so willing to help out so much at a time like this! You already have your hands full with your 3 kids, but you've un-selfishly put your own needs aside to help them out. They are the lucky ones girl! You rock chic! :)

Love ya bunches,
Charla

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun. That's great that the cousins will be closer to one another. It's always great to be able to grow up with family around. You are certainly blessed to have such a wonderful family. Like Charla said, they are blessed as well!

Karyzma said...

Hey Girl-
I enjoyed looking at your photos. You have a beautiful family and I'm glad you all could get together and have a great time!
Love ya!
Mystik

Shionge said...

Wow! You said it all.....:P

Sandra said...

Awww man I love all the photos. You are so right, they all look like siblings, not cousins LOL

Glad you had a good time, and I'm even more glad that you get along so well with Matt's family, I know that helps while he's away.

Hang in there, I say it a lot, but I really mean it LOL
Been thinking of you and I know you're having a hard time, but you're doing an excellent job.
Love ya Court,
Sandra