Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Prayer Request

I need a favor from everyone please. I had asked before to please keep Matt's grandma in your prayers. She just found out she has cancer & it's basically taken over her body. There is really nothing else they can do now but make her comfortable. It's just a matter of time. I just ask that you pray for her to stay comfortable during this time. This has definately been very hard for me having to tell Matt all this. I can not imagine how he mucst feel So please keep Matt in your prayers as well. Thank you so very much. I know I can count on a prayer from each of you.


On a lighter note. Matts sister is in from Ohio & we are heading to FoxFire for the day. Matt's mom is coming along. It will be great for her. She has been through alot lately. She just had her foot operated on & has been in bed for literally a month. Now all this with her mother. So she told me this morning that she just needs to see her grandkids today. Her grandchildren are her world! I'm so very lucky to have her as my children's "NaNa". So that should be alot of fun. The kids are excited to see their cousins & of course swim....lol! Well I better get going. Have lots to do to get ready. Have a great day:)Copacabana Beach

~*Court*~

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh Courtney I will definately keep his grandma in our prayers! I pray for peace and comfort for her and her family.

Everytime I hear you talk about Fox Fire my heart goes "oh man I haven't seen that place in years" I hope you enjoy your day and enjoy the sun Alberto has sent all kinds of rain my way today it is so dreary here. So today I am living thru you while you are in the sun.

Love ya

Sandra said...

Court that is such sad news, I've said a prayer for her and will keep praying for the Lord to give the whole family comfort through this time.

I'm so glad you're going to spend time with Matt's sister and mom, you guys will have a great day I'm sure :)
Love ya girl,
Sandra

Michelle said...

I'm sorry to hear about his grandma! She is defintely in my prayers, along with the rest of your family!

Have fun, sounds like you all need a day to just let loose and have a little fun.