Friday, May 12, 2006

Another Day Down ?????To Go

Well I made it through another week (WOOOHOOO) When I lay down at night I always say"well Court you made it through another day" & on really bad days I say "well Court you made it through another hour. I don't know it just makes things a little easier. Well today was a pretty good day. With Matt's new schedule we get to talk alot more now:) So I talked to him for awhile today & actually cooked a big dinner....I know I can see your jaws dropping but I did...lol! After dinner I took the kids out for milkshakes. They loved it! After I got home Shannon was asleep & the kids were enjoying their shakes while watching Zack & Cody I decided it was a good chance for me to use my new tredmill. My wonderful husband just got for me :) (Too Too good to me!) Man am I sore now though. I set the timer but kept saying 5 more minutes which turned into TOO LONG because now tonight my legs feel like spaghetti. I am so ready to just drop but I am thinking about all the things I need to get done tomorrow & can't sleep. Gosh I think way too much! I am going to "try" to get some things organized & get rid of some way unused junk. Notice I say "try". I am awful I have been trying for days but getting nowhere. I swear if I would just do it instead of thinking & dreading it......It would be alot easier! Instead I put it off & out it off until I have a HUGE mess on my hands. So tomorrow I am making NO excuses & just getting it done!!! Well check in tomorrow & see how I did. I know your waiting on the edge of your seats...lol! Well I'm off to dreamland where I meet my sweet Matt & I can smile again!!! Nighty Night!
CourtStars

2 comments:

Sandra said...

So glad you got through another day and it's awesome that you get to talk to Matt more :)

You cooked a big dinner?!?!?!?!?!!?!? LOL I want to know what you made, you keep saying that you can't cook but I think you really do LOL

Hope you have a great weekend Court.
Hugs and hugs,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie,

The website is moving. I will update you with the new address via email.

Congratulations on being able to talk to him more. I know that is wonderful.