Wednesday, April 12, 2006

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Just wanted to take the time out today to tell everyone who leaves me such uplifting comments on my blog THANK YOU! I know everyone has such busy schedule's but you still take time to help me out & keep me smiling when I am at my worst. You have no idea how much that means to me. This time in my life has been very difficult but having friends like you makes me know I can make it. Although Matt will be home very soon. I still have a ways to go to have him back for good. Which is extremely hard to think about but I know that when I need to cry or complain you will all be there. No matter what.
The other day something happened & showed me what real true friends will do when they care. Sandra left a comment for me when Allison was sick even though her little Jasmine was just as sick. To think that she cares enough about me & my family enough to do that really warms my heart. She is such a wonderful person who has a heart as big as the world! I have met some of the strongest,nicest,caring women through my blog. I could not be more thankful for all of you. May God bless all of you for you are ALL true blessings in my life.
Thank you again & I love you ALL xoxoxoxo
~Court~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Thanks needed. We're all here for each other and we'll all be here for you when Matt has to go back. Enjoy the time you guys have together.Your in our Thoughts and prayers every day.Take care and have a wonderful day. Be sure to give Matt a HUG from all of us and tell him "Thank You" too. I just don't think we thank them enough for the job they are doing. God bless.

Sandra said...

Awww Court, hon thank you so much for your words. :)
I'm so glad that I can bring a bit of happiness to your life somehow.
I am truly excited for you and this time you will have together with Matt....enjoy every minute. We will still be here for you even if you don't blog much during that time LOL

Let Matt know that we support him 100% and that we are truly thankful for everything he does :)

HUGE HUGS filled with love to you. I'm so glad I met you online, you are an amazing, strong, beautiful woman that I'm proud to call a friend (even if we've never met LOL).
Hugs!

Karyzma said...

Aww. That was really sweet. Thank you for the thoughtful words. You truly are a blessing in my life. It is funny how you can feel as though someone is your friend when you've never met. Hubby always gets skeptical when I talk about you and how great you are. lol. He's like how do youknow it's not some weirdo old guy trying to meet women. lol. You are just as much of an anchor for us as we are for you. I'm so glad that you are with Matt now. Cherish every bit of it, and don't worry about us too much. We'll be here when you come back. :o)

Anonymous said...

We are a support group like I said, and you never have to say thanks to anyone else that has been in your shoes. An old country song says, "Dry your eyes, I understand just what you are going through. You can't turn back the hands of time it is just something you got to do." We can and we will get through this deployment.

Take care lots of Hugs,

Courtney Faith :-) HAHAHA

PS Courtney is such a wonderful name. :-D