Wednesday, April 05, 2006

She's On The Go!!!



Well things at this house have been HECTIC!! With a capital H!!!! I thought it was great when Miss Shannon Riley started sitting up on her own last week. Considering our other two were a little older than 6 months but this tops the cake. She is now crawling. Yes crawling! I had her on a blanket on the floor playing yesterday. I was doing dishes & heard the kids screaming & laughing. I rushed in to see what was going on & sure enough there she was up on her hands just a scootin as fast as her fat little arms could go! Now she's not exactly up on her knees but close enough. So today all day I had to pick up every little thing on the floor and chase her around the living room. Let me tell ya my butt is a draggin! Now it's about 7:00pm & I still have dishes,sweeping,toy pickup,baths,bottles. Shewww this little booger is wearing me OUT!!

P.S. The mess in the back is from our little slumber party last night LOL! The kids thought it would be a great idea to watch movies on a mattress in the living room. They had a blast plus actually fell asleep early so was I going to move them ummmmm NO! LOL!!

8 comments:

Sandra said...

LOVE those cheeks, I just want to squeeze her LOL

Boy now the fun begins, I always used to wish mine would start crawling and walking but when they did I then remembered why it sucked at times LOL

Anonymous said...

Shannon is a little doll.And what a good Mother to let the kids have a camp out night. These are the things you'll remember and charish for a life time. What is it now about 9 more days till Matt's home.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was me Glo, think I hit a wrong key....

Courtney said...

Caralee: thanks for stopping by my blog & the "cake help" lol!
Sandra & Glo: thank you she is my little star & I do pinch her cheeks All Day lol!!!!!

Karyzma said...

Yeah, all I was thinking too was 'What chubby cheeks'! I hated that when I was a kid and now I find myself doing it to other people's kids! :o)

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://fopzwaxh.com/hppe/kvot.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oywkyikx.com/ztod/cjdb.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://fopzwaxh.com/hppe/kvot.html | http://xavcoogs.com/rgwk/yrnl.html