Sunday, March 26, 2006

Standing By Our Men!

I wanted everyone to meet my new friend Charla http://standingbymyman.blogspot.com/ She started her blog last night & honestly I can't believe we have never met. See her boyfriend is in Matt's unit (1257th National Guard in Huntington WV) & they work together everyday. We met at a web site set up for the place our boys are at which she has a link on her blog. Not only is our men together but her adorable baby Hunter & our Shannon are the same age. Shannon born Sept.26th & I believe Hunter Sept.29th. So I thought that was neat. I actually saw her & little Hunter (well little then not so little now he's a chunky monkey just like Shana LOL) when the guys finishe training in Indiana & came home for a couple days before actually going to Iraq. Although we didn't get a chance to speak there was alot excitement & knowing we only had a couple days we got our man & LEFT!! I am so glad I found her though she is so sweet & understands exactly whats going on in my life because it's going on in hers to. So everyone stop by her new blog!!!

Court

2 comments:

Charla said...

Thank you sweetie!!

APE said...

yeah!!!!!!! I'll add her to my blog roll