Tuesday, March 28, 2006

List 3 of each.......

List 3 of each:


Pet Peeves:

  1. People chomping gum (Ahhh!)

  2. People staring (Although I catch myself doing it)

  3. People interrupting me

Favorite Sounds:

  1. Matts laugh

  2. My kids laugh

  3. My babies first words

Favorite Candy:

  1. M&M's

  2. Laffy Taffy (with sparkles LOL)

  3. Coffee candy ( yum)

Biggest Fears:

  1. Heights

  2. Snakes

  3. Dark

Biggest Challenges:

  1. DEPLOYMENTS!!!!!!

  2. Missing Matt

  3. Raising 3 kids alone right now

Favorite Department Stores:

  1. Wal-mart

  2. Wal-mart

  3. Wal-mart ( My home away from home)

Most Used Words:

  1. I love you

  2. I miss you

  3. No & stop that!

Favorite Pizza Toppings:

  1. Pepperoni

  2. cheese

  3. Thats all

Favorite Cartoon Characters:

  1. Smurfs ( I miss them!)

  2. Angelika (Rugrats...she's so cool)

  3. Tinkerbell

Movies Recently Watched:

  1. Disney Channel (On our tv 24/7)

  2. Nick at night (LOL)

  3. News

Favorite Fruits:

  1. Banana's

  2. Grapes

  3. Strawberries

Favorite Vegetables:

  1. Lettuce in a salad ( thats about it)

  2. Hate

  3. Vegetables

I was reading Sandra's blog & she did something similar so I thought this would be fun!




1 comments:

Karyzma said...

Wow Court! We have a lot in common! :o) That's a cute idea, so I'm going to have to steal it from you too. lol. Hey, if it counts as a post, why not?