Friday, March 24, 2006


Don't know what's wrong with me but I feel just so gross tonight well I have for days. You know when you have one of those days when you feel so fat & so ugly. Well I've had that for about a week. Not only that but it seems like everything I do is wrong it's never good enough. I don't know why I feel this way because noone makes me feel this way but myself. Everytime I talk to Matt he tells me how good I'm taking care of things & that he's proud of me. That means so much to me but I still feel well....almost pathetic. I hate feeling this way. Why do I do this to myself? I mean I was never one to be proud of myself or brag on my accomplishments but I to was never one to put myself down this much.

Ok, sorry just needed to vent a little!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, you should read my 360 on yahoo. It must be a virus going around to make us feel this way.

Anonymous said...

maybe we should share a bottle of prozac....lol

Sandra said...

Oh boy where to begin Courtney LOL

I wish I could tell you why you feel that way, but that is usually how I feel day in and day out. Must be a woman thing.
Not to mention that you're going through a hard time right now and that plays into a LOT. It's not so bad though, nothing a margarita can't fix LOL