Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ok I started thinking(scary huh) & I thought if people reading this who don't know me will think "you nasty thang!" Honestly my house is not bad. I am deep down a real neat freak & it KILLS me if things are out of order. See my whole life with Matt gone is out of order & I have no control over that so things I can control.Well I go a little over board with. Plus having the kids it gets hard to be able to get cleaning done but nufa that! Well I think (key word think) Matt will be home in about 8 weeks for R&R. Hopefully! It means he'd be here on his birthday & Easter. So that would be nice. He missed Shannon's first Christmas matbe he could be here for her first Easter but who knows! I'll keep my fingers crossed. Have a great day!! Court

1 comments:

Karyzma said...

Hey Courtney,
I completely know where you're coming from. I am a pretty big neat freak myself, but sometimes I find myself so stressed out about the things that are going on that I temporarily don't care about putting forth the extra effort to keep my living area looking spiffy.