Thursday, February 16, 2006

KIDS SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS!

I swear the way kids think & the things they say. It is so funny. Allison informed me that daddy is so lucky to be where he is. I of course questioned this & her responce was because he has such pretty flowers to pick! (talking about the roses he sent for Valentines Day) I just let her think that & said I know isn't daddy sweet! Tyson was just so confused on this he sat & thought for a bit & decided that daddy could not have picked those because they were pink & men don't pick pink flowers. Immediately he wanted blue roses & he wanted them NOW! I finally got him convinced daddy couldn't find blue roses. So he let it go for awhile. He woke up in the middle of the night crying & telling me he wanted "army" flowers. Which he means camo colors. Thats what he calls camo is army colors. I told him that they didn't make them there was no such thing. His reply "my daddy can do anything he will find me army flowers". So now I must find camo flowers so that he can hold on to the image that his daddy can do anything for him. How they come up with these things is beyond me but it sure helps me get through all this. I go crazy all day worrying about all thses big things that have to be done & they worry about "camo roses". It really makes you look at things alot differently.
Have a great day & think like a kid every now & then. It will help sometimes. I promise! ~Court~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney,this is so cute. How are you and the kids doing?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR SITE. KIDS DO SAY THE CUTEST THINGS, I THOUGHT I WOULD CRACK UP. MY TRAVIS IS THE SAME AGE AS ALLI, THEY SHOULD PLAY SOMEDAY. ME AND JILL ALWAYS READ YOUR SITE. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES, YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

JAMIE

Courtney said...

THANKS GUYS! YOU ALL CAN E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT AT ccleveland@zoominternet.net