Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Fall is Here!

The leaves are falling. They are changing colors daily. It's beautiful. I love fall! The colors,smell,weather. Summer is great but as I have said many times before I get bored so easy. Luckily we live in an area where we have beautiful seasons. Another thing I love about fall is the festivals. This weekend we'll be going to the Pumpkin Festival. I start thinking about the Pumpkin Festival during summer=) I love all the crafts,things for the kids & all I have to say is pumpkin ice cream my friends!! It's sooo yummy! So excited Fall is here I thought I'd give my blog a new look. You like?
Ty & Shannon's birthday was last week. (Tyson's is the 25th & Shan's the 26th) It's a crazy week for us. My little boy is now 6 & my baby girl is now 3. I just can't believe it. It goes by too fast! Well, I wanted to post since I haven't forever & a day lol! But I am determined to get back to blogging. I miss it!
Have a wonderful day friends!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I've missed seeing you around Courtney, glad you're getting back to blogging :)

Michelle said...

Well I was wondering about you, glad to see you're back. Happy late bday to your kids! My sister's bday is Sept 21, she turned 18! I love fall too, so beautiful! Well I hope you have a good last part of the week.

Cathy said...

Hi Courtney! I go to the Pumpkin Festival every year! I live north of Charleston...so I'm about 40 minutes from Milton.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cathy