Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vacation Here We Come...

In just 3 days we'll be layin' on the beach. To say I'm excited is an understatement! The first week we'll have family with us & then the second week will be just the 5 of us. So kinda the best of both worlds=) I apologize for the lack of posts. Between planning this trip & everyday mommy stuff I rarely have time & when I do my mind goes blank. When we get back I'll hope to be posting more often. I'm also hoping our internet service works down there & maybe I can post some pics during our vacation. Our condo has internet but every year it never seems to work for one reason or another. No matter what I'll be taking lots of pics to be showin off=)) Well, I have lots of packing & cleaning to do so I gots to get goin'!
Big Big Hugs,
Court♥

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The beach sounds wonderful. Have a wonderful time, can't wait to see pics!

Cathy said...

Hello Courtney...I'm so glad you stopped by! I would love to be going back to the beach! We had our beach vacation early summer....June. But I'm ready for another one. Stop by again!

Cathy