Monday, November 05, 2007

When Is This Gonna End???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




For the last...I'd say month I have been stressed to the max! Running my behind off everyday. Seems like one thing is over then immediately it's something else to take care of or worry about. Matt had his surgery days later I got sick. I was still very sick trick or treat night but put on a happy act & went on like most mommies would do! Now, the kids are sick. Not sure if Ty is sick. He isn't complaining of anything he's just very very cranky! Nothing is making him happy. As for the girls, I was up all night with them running a fever,vomiting & sore throats. On top of that Matt is working extra overtime at work (12hours) which we need but it sure would help to have him here. He feels awful & hated leaving me this morning but we gotta do what we gotta do right?!?! He himself is sick as well. So for today the kids each have beds made up on the couch watching movie after movie. While mommy gives them medicine,juice & extra hugs! I'll also be disinfecting everything in sight! I'm just so drained. I'd say pray for me but I'd rather your prayers go out for my sick babies & wonderful husband who's working so hard for our family.
Love & Prayers,
Court

10 comments:

Charla said...

Awww, I am praying for all of you hun! I hope the kids feel better real soon and that you get a break to regain some sanity! :) Yes, and God Bless Matt for working so hard to take care of you guys! Love you bunches hun! TTYL!!!

Anonymous said...

Court,
you know you have my prayers!! Just take of yourself...cause you know what they say; "if momma ain't happy the whole family ain't happy!" Isn't that the truth...
Love ya girl!

Glo said...

Sorry everything is going so yucky for you guys. I hope everyone gets to feeling better and Matt brings home the...........then you'll be all better...

Sandra said...

I'm so sorry Court, it really does happen that way, when it rains it pours...we're all sick here too so I know how draining it can get on you.

Sending prayers out for you all.

Michelle said...

I'm sorry that everyone's been sick and everything seems so hectic for you. I'll be praying for all of you! Hope you're ALL better very soon!

Unknown said...

Hi Court,
Sorry to hear everyone in your house is sick. I hope and pray you all get better.
Hi, you don't know me.
I am a cartoonist. My name in Thomas. I am creating a kids content website. I want you to check it out and see if you enjoy it. It is still in the early stages of construction, but I need some input. It is based on my daughter. Here it is, www.brendasfriends.com. I have a link to my blog there and too some coloring pages. Please let me know what you think. I will be happy to add you to my blogroll if you will do the same. I hope we can be friends.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I'm so sorry! It is truly exhausting to care for sick kids - I always love how cuddly they get though.

I laughed at the disinfecting thing - I joke with Daniel that I grow a new hand, and it's a bottle of lysol, whenever anyone here gets sick.

I hope your kids are doing better and you can get some rest. What a great husband you have and what a fantastic example for your son of a good, hard-working man!

-Andrea

Ammaro said...

it always gets tough before it gets better, but it only makes you appreciate it more when it does get better :)

Katy said...

I am sending prayers up for your whole family! How miserable! I am so sorry you are all sick. I hope you all start feeling better soon!!!

My kids and hubby have been fighting colds. I think i haven't gotten it yet cuz i am meant to take care of them....i am sure it will slam me once they are all better! aack!

Sending love and prayers your way!

Anonymous said...

"I hope your feeling better...been thinking and praying for you." Take care friend,
xoJeannene