Monday, October 08, 2007

Pumpkin Festival

Here's some taken from the Pumpkin Festival on friday. We had so much fun!
The kids made crafts,My mother in law & I shopped & ate lots of good food. I bought some pumpkin fudge & of course apple butter. Oh my goodness home made apple butter is...well there's nothing better in my book lol! Oh & we also had pumpkin ice cream. Never had it before but oh it was yummy as well. It was really hot but other than that a great day.


Alli & Ty playing on the pumpkins

Me & My Babies
Shannon loves driving:)
My little Rascals

They were amazed at this HUGE pumpkin

It was over 1000 pounds
Making sand art with NaNa
Posing with NaNa
Shannon & one of her many many hats

My favorite thing I bought:)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Those pictures are great. I've never had apple butter though, sounds good!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a fun day - and Whoa! that pumpkin was huge!!

I saw pumpkin fudge advertised on a little store's sign up here the other day and I wondered if it was any good. I would think it would have to be since it's fudge but....

Glad you all had fun! Can't believe it's still hot - we're freezing our butts off here!

-Andrea

Glo said...

Apple butter is one of my favorite things on a slice of homemade bread..yummmmmmm.
Looks like you had a great day. Glad for you and your family. The pumkin's are neat.Kid's look so cute. Shannon takes after her Mom with her Mom w/ her love for hats.
We're having a cool crisp day here. Had rain the first of the week and now it's cooling down...Look's like Fall has fell.

Katy said...

You have an adorable family! :)