Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Decorating Pictures!!!

**Ok I changed my background I had a few comments & a couple emails that they couldn't read my blog because of the background. Sorry about that & thank you for letting me know! I worked on it for awhile & finally have it the way I want it**

This is our living room. I rearranged the furniture yesterday. (but forgot before pics lol)This room is my next project. I hate I mean really hate this wallpaper. As I said before I'm a primitive addict. I'm going to take this wallpaper down real soon & paint. This room & the hallway will soon be crows & sheep. I can't wait! Until then I just "deal" with the flowers! In the first pic you can see my antique cream can (on the right) That was my great grandpa's. I sooo love it! Matt doesn't really understand why but he just doesn't appreciate the old primitive decorating as I do LOL!!


(Click To Enlarge)










This is our TV room. Now this I have pretty much finished. Well, I'm still always finding something new to put in here. I also love anything Americana as you can see!





There you have it. My latest projects & there will always be more...Believe me & oh if anyone has any ideas or tips feel free to fill me in. I'm always up for suggestions=)

7 comments:

Katy said...

oh i know..i was having issues with getting on my page for a while too!!! I hope blogger fixes itself soon! i can't wait to see your pics!

Katy said...

Oh, i love all your pics!!! It looks great! :) Did you see the pics under the MY HOME category on my blog? i think you would love my dining room! Hey...your background on your blog is showing totally white for me..it didn't used to be? Did you change it?

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I love the colors used in Americana decorating. They are so warm and inviting... looks beautiful! You have a good eye!

-Andrea

Glo said...

Looks good girl. Now I know even more about you....Christmas is coming you know..heehee.
Love the new look on blog too. Well I'm off for my retreat.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

i love coming to your site! beautiful!

Anonymous said...

"Hey Courtney...looks really warm and very inviting!!" Also. love the new look on your blog. I love a good change too every once in a while..lol!!
Hugs,
Jeannene

Katy said...

your blog looks great!!! I love the top header with the twinkly stars!!! soo pretty! :)