Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Decorating Pictures!!!

**Ok I changed my background I had a few comments & a couple emails that they couldn't read my blog because of the background. Sorry about that & thank you for letting me know! I worked on it for awhile & finally have it the way I want it**

This is our living room. I rearranged the furniture yesterday. (but forgot before pics lol)This room is my next project. I hate I mean really hate this wallpaper. As I said before I'm a primitive addict. I'm going to take this wallpaper down real soon & paint. This room & the hallway will soon be crows & sheep. I can't wait! Until then I just "deal" with the flowers! In the first pic you can see my antique cream can (on the right) That was my great grandpa's. I sooo love it! Matt doesn't really understand why but he just doesn't appreciate the old primitive decorating as I do LOL!!


(Click To Enlarge)










This is our TV room. Now this I have pretty much finished. Well, I'm still always finding something new to put in here. I also love anything Americana as you can see!





There you have it. My latest projects & there will always be more...Believe me & oh if anyone has any ideas or tips feel free to fill me in. I'm always up for suggestions=)

7 comments:

Katy said...

oh i know..i was having issues with getting on my page for a while too!!! I hope blogger fixes itself soon! i can't wait to see your pics!

Katy said...

Oh, i love all your pics!!! It looks great! :) Did you see the pics under the MY HOME category on my blog? i think you would love my dining room! Hey...your background on your blog is showing totally white for me..it didn't used to be? Did you change it?

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I love the colors used in Americana decorating. They are so warm and inviting... looks beautiful! You have a good eye!

-Andrea

Glo said...

Looks good girl. Now I know even more about you....Christmas is coming you know..heehee.
Love the new look on blog too. Well I'm off for my retreat.
Love you.

Tashasc30 said...

i love coming to your site! beautiful!

Jeannene said...

"Hey Courtney...looks really warm and very inviting!!" Also. love the new look on your blog. I love a good change too every once in a while..lol!!
Hugs,
Jeannene

Katy said...

your blog looks great!!! I love the top header with the twinkly stars!!! soo pretty! :)