Friday, September 21, 2007

My First Blog Award



I just found out I received my first Blog Award from a wonderful friend Sandra!

This awards says:the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.So, now it is my turn to pass it on. "

I am very honored to receive this especially from her who I think is the sweetest person ever. So, I'm supposed to give it to others who make me smile. I'd like to send it first back to her even though she already has it LOL!

Next (In No Special Order Because I Love You All)

2. Miss Charla We met by chance & became the best of friends. Our husbands were in the same unit & in Iraq together. She made a very rough year alot easier just by being a friend.

3.Glo Her husband was also in Iraq while Matt was (come to find out the same place) & she was my rock during the entire deployment. She has become part of our family & I'm blessed to have her as a friend.

4. Michelle (Life With My Soldier) She is just the sweetest! Her husband was again in Iraq while Matt was. She is attending school & expecting her first baby. She never lets anything get her down. She's been a wonderful friend as well.

5. Michelle (Learning How To Deal) I met her through Charla. Another very sweet determined woman who just had her second son. The prgnancy had it's ups & downs but she continued to have faith & it paid of with Beautiful Cale!

6. Andrea (Sgt. & Mrs. Hub) I love reading this girls blog. It always brings a smile to my face. She's alot like me. A proud Military wife,Proud Mommy & a little silly at time:) Although I believe she received this award. I want her to know she deserves it twice!

7. Flip Flop Mamma she has had a pretty tough week. She also has a new baby boy who she couldn't be more proud of. Her faith & love for God makes me smile & it truly inspires me.

Sorry for not having links but blogger is being a pain & I have sat here for 25 minutes waiting for it to just switch to HTML to add them. But, I think everybody knows everybody so go on over & congratulate them on their award!!

Have a wonderful weekend my Blogging Friends:) :)


4 comments:

Charla said...

Awwww, thank you Court...you made me cry! LOL I love you too sweetie!!

Michelle said...

Aww thank you Courtney... I will show this with honor... LOL... Have a great weekend.

Talk to you soon


Again thank you

Glo said...

You made me cry...Thank You!!!! so much for this gift. You'll never know how much the Award and you mean to me. Just knowing you has been AWARD enough for me. You kept me going through a very rough year too.Your the "Special One" here.
Thanks again for thinking of me.God bless you and your family.

Love you bunches
Big {{HUGS}}

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

You are so sweet! Thank you very much for giving me this award! I think that you were too kind with saying I am a little silly at times...my family would say I am WAY silly. But life calls for a whole lot of silliness, otherwise I'd be in the corner crying - right?! :)
-Andrea