Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Party Is Over

I had a very nice birthday yesterday. The kids all made me cards. Matt planned a little cookout with my parents. Later we had brownies topped with vanilla ice cream. It was yummy!!!! Matt sent me out that afternoon. While I was gone the kids & him decorated the house with pink streamers & hung signs saying Happy Birthday Mommy! It was so sweet. But now my day is over & the work begins again! Ever get that feeling you are soooo unorganized??? Yea...well, I getting it & not likin it AT ALL! I have been doing my normal cleaning this morning but my next step is tossing & putting every toy,stuffed animal, etc... in it's place. I have made myself a list of everything to do & it feels so good to mark out one task & move to the other. Makes me feel I have actually completed something. Even if it's the smallest task. I did it & it's done! Anyway, better get going I have lots more to check of my list. I'm starting to think this list is neverending!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great year! Those brownies sounded awesome!

Karyzma said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!