Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Flowers!


Yesterday evening we were all out working in the yard. Matt asks me to get a bag out of the car for him. I do & guess whats in it? My Camera!!!!! I was soooo happy! He said he just couldn't wait to give it to me any longer because he knows how bad I wanted it. I love him Thank you Matt,Allison,Ty & Shannon for my Mother's Day gift. I love you All!

So now I get to share pictures of my flowers!! I'm so proud of them. I have never been able to keep any plant alive that was given to me. LOL!


This of course is the whole flower bed. You can click on the picture to make it bigger.






This is my favorite part of my flowers bed. I love how the Tiger Lillies are growing all around the flag. I didn't even plant those. They just came up right after I planted the flowers.


And of course I had to take some pics of the kids!



I saved the best for last:) The loves of my life♥

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Your flower bed is so pretty! I can't wait to have one of my own, someday. I also love the other pictures, they are so sweet!

Glo said...

Love the flowers,good job. My daughter is giving me some flowers for Mothers day. So when I get them planted I put a pic on too. That is if I can get my camera to work. I loved all the Pics.
"HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY" sweetie.

Love and God bless,
Glo

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

It sounds like you really enjoyed planting your flowers, they look so colorful, and gorgeous.

The pictures are great! Your kids are beautiful. Isn't it nice to have a camera again!

-Andrea

Charla said...

Awww, I love the pic of the kids together!! I can't believe how big Shannon is getting, she's losing her baby face and looking more like a little girl!!! I know, not what you wanted to hear..lol!!!

Your flowers are so pretty! I'm glad you finally got your new camera!! Good job Matt!!!

Have a great day tomorrow, chic, I love ya bunches!!!

Kate said...

Precious pictures!