Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Grandma's Coming To Dinner!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Yea not a big deal to some but for me it's a HUGE step! See, my grandma can cook. I mean REALLY cook! Something that never rubbed off on me I'm afraid but actually my cooking is really improving. I really love cooking now & everyone actually eats it. Better than that they live to tell about it! I have come a long way from the days of burning the NO BAKE cheesecake. (Don't Ask!) So tonight I have invited my Grandma to dinner. I'm fixing Roast,Potatoes & Noodles. I make it all the time now & have to compliment myself by saying It's Yummy:) I called my Grandma yesterday & she wanted me to bring the kids over this week for dinner but she always does so much I thought I'd fix dinner for her. I'm excited about having her & yet a little nervous. I want it all to be perfect. Wish Me Luck!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sure you'll do wonderful. There's nothin better than Grandma's cookin :)

Michelle said...

I'm sure you'll do fine too! I agree with Michelle nothing like grandma's cooking... My grandma was blind and I believe she was the best cook I know! I loved her home made biscuits.

Charla said...

Hey girl, I hope you guys have a great time tonight! I'm sure it'll be great!! I'm still wondering though how you managed to burn a NO-BAKE Cheesecake! LMAO!! You always manage to make me smile girl!!! I love ya chic!!!

Sandra said...

LMAO at the burning the No Bake Cheesecake, you crack me up LOL

I'm sure you'll do wonderful and your Grandma will enjoy it :)

Hugs,
Sandra