Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We Are...Marshall!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Matt & I watched last night as all the stars of the We Are Marshall movie walked the "green carpet" into the premiere. Do you know how hard it was knowing that Matthew McConaughey,Matthew Fox & many more were just here in Huntington & I couldn't see them!!! Ahhh....it was awful. Even Matt who didn't seem to care much as I went on & on about the premiere was disappointed we didn't go. It was so Hollywood. Everyone walked the green carpet doing interviews along the way. Something this area will never forget. I can not wait to go see the movie we are hoping to friday & it's playing all over so I expect you ALL to go see it ok!!! I promise you won't be disappointed. Bring your kleenex's though! It's a story that not alot of people (if your not from around here) know about but something everyone should. Anyway, if you do happen to go see it let me know ok;)In other news...My wonderful husband got me a new car!!!!! Thank you baby!!!!! It's not brand new but pretty much & I love it. It's a gold Grand Am. I'm going to take pics today & I'll post them this evening so come back & see my new baby lol! Well I better get going I have to get ready. I'm taking my grandma Christmas shoppping today & she likes to hit those stores early so I'm already running late. Have a great day everyone & if you wanted to see some interviews & other things about the movie go here-> www.wsaz.com ~Court~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! I love Matthew McConahottie!! LOL.

Sandra said...

That is so cool Courtney, I LOVE Matthew McConahottie (like Jaymi said lol).

Michelle said...

That is awesome. It looks like a good movie, we just might have to go see it :)

Monica said...

I will have to check out the movie. Congrats on the car! Isn't it great to have the guys home? Well most days anyway! Just kidding. Have a great time shopping!