Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ok Courtney, you just survived a 14 month deployment...What are you going to do??? We are going to Disney World!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. Matt planned it all & surprised us. We haven't told the kids we are waiting until we leave & then surprise them. It's Allison's dream to go to Disney. We'll also be going to Sea World & alot more fun stuff. I can't wait to get on that beach. I looked up the weather & 80's sounds pretty darn good to me. We are leaving tomorrow night & staying for 7 days. I'm sooo excited. We have never taken a family vacation with just us before. Well I better get. I have to hunt for all those summer clothes I worked so hard putting away,washing & lots of packing. Since I won't be here have a great week!

7 comments:

Glo said...

GREAT SURPRISE MATT.....YOU GUYS NEED IT. JUST TAKE CARE AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP. MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN,FUN,FUN.
LOVE & GOD BLESS,
GLO
P.S. COURT TRY NOT TO GET HURT BEFORE YOU LEAVE......OK. NOW GO GIRL AND HAVE A BLAST..

Shionge said...

This is all so sweet & lovey-dovey and yes, you all deserved to go on a family vacation and some bonding.

Enjoy yourself folks and can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

So happy to feel that vibes Courtney :D

Michelle said...

That is so wonderful! Have fun!!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! You deserve it!
Great site makeover too! Love it!

Courtney said...

What a wonderful surprise, I can't believe he had time to plan that while in Iraq...impressive. Have a wonderful time and I'm with Glo, BE CAREFUL!!!!!
Tee hee hee.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! What a surprise! We are going this spring, as that was what was promised to our girls when daddy left! Way to go Matt! Have a great time!

kbug said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time and are home just in time for Thanksgiving. Wow, that sounds so great...home for Thanksgiving. Seth won't be here in time for that, but soon...very soon..... :)