Sunday, November 05, 2006

Am I Dreaming???

I just woke up. Did the normal things. Fix my cappucino,mark another day off the calendar & take another day off of the kids "Until daddy comes home countdown" & it said 1 more day & Daddy is HOME!!!! Of course this is no surprise but just seeing it like that was...Well, no words can describe it.
Yesterday we had another FRG meeting at Appleebees & then hung yellow ribbons around the city. My friend Trish & I rode together. She drove (Mainly on the sidewalk. LOL!!!) as me & another girl from the unit hung the ribbons. Although after awhile I wasn't able to help much. Guess what I did? Go ahead guess! Ok, what does Courtney always do? Get hurt? Yep, you guessed it. While getting ready yesterday morning I hit my toe on the bathtub. It didn't hurt much but enough to scream but I got over it. LOL! Well, by yesterday evening it was huge & a very bright shade of red & purple. Nice huh? Oh well, I will suck it up & go on. Nothing is going to ruin this time for us. I have... We have waited too too long.
Well, I better get going I have lots & lots to try to hobble around & do. Check back in. I'll have some pictures of all 5 of us together to share. Wow...did I just type that? If I am dreaming please noone wake me up.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! I still feel like I'm dreaming, lol, and I pray nobody ever wakes us up! Good luck getting everything done, and sorry about your toe. At least he'll be here soon to help make it feel better! YAY!!!

Happy Mama said...

Hi Courtney! I've been reading your blog for a while now - I found you through my friend Deanne's blog (I love my soldier). Sorry I've never commented before but had to today. I'm SO very excited for you and your family. It is so inadequate to say thank you but I do thank you for the sacrifice your family has made in order to keep my family and the rest of this country safe.

Happy Mama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glo said...

Well Hun I hope your in one piece when Matt gets home.....Your just going to be one black and blue Woman... Waiting on the Pic of the FIVE of you. Stay safe girl.
Just one more day to go.

Courtney said...

***PINCH***** You are NOT dreaming. I am sooo proud of you. You are practically there. I am sorry about your toe. Feel better. Good luck tomorrow.

Shionge said...

Hiya Courtney...can understand the buzz and excitement now....Heeee so happy!

Anonymous said...

I still feel like I am dreaming, and it has been over a month! Have a great day today!

kbug said...

I guess by now your honey is home sweet home, so we probably won't hear from you for a while. I can't wait to see pictures. Hug him once for me..... :)

Anonymous said...

Who me...Drive on the sidewalk?? Never!! You must have been hallucinating!!