Tuesday, October 17, 2006

same old same old

Sorry again for not being around much lately but I hate sounding like a broken record. Basically same stuff going on just closer!! Only a few weeks away now & I can't wait. I have been cleaning & organizing like crazy. Wanting everything perfect. Remember we moved recently & Matt's never even seen our new house. So that too is exciting. We had another FRG meeting on sunday & put some finishing touches on everything for the Big Day. It's so funny to see us at the meetings we can be talking about anything & we all have that same grin on our face. I think everything we have planned should be great. Our next meeting we are meeting at Applebees. It's our Presidents B-day so we thought it would be nice to just meet up there. After we are all hanging up yellow ribbons around the town. So that should be fun. Well, may not sound that exciting for you but I could watch constant static on the television if it meant Matt would be coming home soon!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

We're almost there! I know what you mean. I'm trying to get everything together so I can be completely ready when Eric gets home too. At least it helps pass time by. Keep your head up, we'll be there soon!

Anonymous said...

Same stupid grin here!! I could let fire ants eat my flesh if it meant Carl could come home faster...Boy, don't we sound desperate!! LOL!!

Shionge said...

Yeah.....:D Thanks for the update..I'm still reading ya!

kbug said...

Hanging up yellow ribbons all over town sounds like a great deal of fun to me, and I can picture that silly grin on everyone's face, but I'm coming from the same place you are...having a soldier deployed..... :) I'm so excited for you...you're time is getting so short now, and he'll be walking into that new house and loving every minute he spends in it with you and the kids. I know the holidays will be extra special for you this year and give you much to be thankful for with Matt home. We have a bit longer to wait, as Seth will not be home for Thanksgiving, but we're all looking forward to Christmas..... :) Squeeze all the little ones for me and hang tough.

Anonymous said...

It's almost time Court, the last stretch always seems the longest when they've been gone that long....

I'm so glad you're doing good and excited to see Matt, I'm sure he's dying to come home to you and the kids too.

Love ya girl,
Sandra

Courtney said...

Man I know it is same ole same ole but it is all soo exciting. I know that dumb grin all too well I wear it everyday, when I tell everyone how many days until Danny comes home.

Anonymous said...

Almost done! I can ust see you watching the static! Too funny! Have a great week and remember Monday is another week closer!

Glo said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!HOOAH
Love Ya.