Monday, October 23, 2006



Here's a new pic of Miss Shannon Riley I wanted to share. (No reason just bragging. lol) She's getting so big. I can't wait for Matt to actually get to know her & her crazy little personality. It will be SOON!

Thank you for the baby names. I sent them to my friend & she got some great ideas. Matt about flipped when he read the title "Baby Names" LOL. Don't worry honey no more babies here!

Same stuff going on here. Just waiting & trying to stay busy. This Sunday we have our briefing & then our guys will soon be home! I can't believe it's this close. In so many ways it's seemed to take forever but in others it's really flown by. Thank goodness!! I went shopping with my MIL friday. We found some great decorations for here at the house. It makes everything so real. My mother in law is so sweet. We are getting hotdogs from Matt's favorite place. A local hotdog place. (Stewarts Hotdogs) He's been dying for some but she's also making all kinds of Matt's favorites dinners & bringing them to our little party here. That way I don't have to cook for a few days! Just enjoy being a family again:)

Well, I have lots to do today so better get going. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Have a wonderful week!

Oh, Sandra... if your wondering why I haven't been commenting on your blog. I can't:( It's not letting me again. So here ya go...Glad your hubby is home!!!! Have a great week girl!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's wonderful that it's so soon! It's very soon here too. My MIL and SIL came up yesterday. I wish I could say mine was helpful. The only thing she's doing is bugging the crap out of me and messing up my nicely clean house. Oh well, that's not important. That picture is so cute!!!

kbug said...

Such a cutie pie!!! And so exciting that Matt will be home so soon...I'll bet you've got it down to the minute by now..... :)

Shionge said...

Hey you have a great time too Courtney :D