Sunday, September 03, 2006

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

The kids & I went to a family cookout today. That was nice but you know getting 3 kids ready & out the door. I don't know sometimes it's just not worth going anywhere at all. I am pooped tonight! I have alot to do tomorrow. My dad is coming to mow my grass. It sooo needs it. While he does that the kids usually play outside & hopefully I can get some cleaning done. (Never ends!!!) then I am going shopping. Ty needs some new shoes & they all need some new outfits. Considering the temperature went from 90's one day to 50's the next. I'm not complaining though. I am so ready for cooler weather. So sorry to cut this short but I really need to get to bed. Gotta long day ahead of me tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Have a wonderful Labor Day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you'll be busy. Enjoy yourself though, don't work too hard! Have a good Labor Day.

Anonymous said...

Getting my two ready is almost as rough. I can empathize with you. If you need a listening ear you know where I am.

Faith