Friday, May 19, 2006

The Aftermath


Allison had a great birthday! Thank you to everyone for all the "Happy Birthday's". I read all of them to her & her reply...."Awww,Bless their hearts" Thats her new little saying these days. I spent thursday running around like crazy picking up last minute things. We had pizza,cake & ice cream. My family came over with gift after gift. She got alot of cool stuff & "hott outfits" as she says LOL! It was crazy here everyone talking kids laughing & running around. Then all the sudden everyone left. I looked around & thought WOW I have to clean all this MYSELF????? Well it was pointless the kids still had their sugar rush from cake & going toy crazy. I'd pick up one thing & out came another. I put Shan to bed & hit the kitchen to clean. Took all of about 10 minutes. I walked back into the living room & Alli had fallen asleep playing her new Barbie computer. Looked down the hall & Ty was sound asleep ON TOP of his Scooby Doo punching bag my parents got him. It was too cute. I thought what the heck I'm pooped this mess ain't going anywhere never has before I'll get it all in the morning. So I carried them both to bed & I myself never made it passed the recliner. Woke up around 5am with a stiff neck & a dirty house. Grrrr!!!! So of course I had the why didn't I clean before bed regrets & my day began! My house is still pretty crazy but then again when isn't it????
Charla has me in the decorating mood so I'm thinking of some new ideas. My living room is done in country type things alot of old red white & blue stuff. My kitchen is done in apples. I love them both but want some new ideas for the themes. I'd love to be more crafty & trying but not much luck. So any ideas send them my way:) As soon as I get things back to normal I'll post some pictures of our house so maybe you can put your pretty little heads together & help me come up with some cute ideas!
Well this girls off to clean the kitchen & fold the never ending piles of laundry. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! ((HUGS TO ALL))
~COURT~Monkey

0 comments: