Friday, April 28, 2006

QUICK UPDATE





A Quick update....... We are having a WONDERFUL time! We live early tomorrow morning with my parents along with my mother in law & brother in law for Kings Island!We are so all so excited. I was terrified because for days the forecast for that area said rain & t-storms but by the grace of God....I just got up with the baby & thought I'd check again. Well the rain moved to monday WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! Makes you really believe you have little angels watching over you. Anyway need to get Shan seems to be going back to sleep so mommy is too!!!!
~Court~

3 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, King's Island sounds like fun. I've never gotten a chance to take the kids there yet. Maybe one day! I'm glad you're having such a great time. Have fun and be safe on your trip! Love ya! Charla

Anonymous said...

hey court, i hope that you all have a good time at kings island. love ya and be careful!!

Anonymous said...

Don't know nothing about King's Island. Sounds like it may be like our Worlds of Fun in K.C. I do hope you and your family had a wonderful time.Stay safe. Love you Guys.