Tuesday, April 25, 2006

NOW I'M MRS.MATTHEW CLEVELAND


Today I married my best friend,Our bond complete, it hath no end,We share one soul, we share one heart,A perfect time - a perfect start.
With these rings we share together,Love so close to last forever,This special day - two special hearts,Let nothing keep this love apart.


Today at 12:10pm I will officially be Mrs.Matthew Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have waited 7 years for this day & although I complained & pushed alot all these years,hard times & tears were well worth the wait because today I will marry my best friend. I love him more than he could ever ever ever know! I love you Matt & I promise to be the best wife you could ever ask for. I love you baby & I want you to know that you are so much more than I could ask for. If you could just be half as proud of me as I am of you I will feel complete.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! FIRST TO COMMENT YOU COURT! CONGRATULATIONS TODAY! JILL AND I WILL THERE TO WATCH YOU MARRY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU DEARLY AND YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND. WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON YOU STILL FIND TIME TO SEND ME AN EMAIL TO ASK HOW MY DAY IS GOING, AND I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. WHAT A SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU TODAY AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE DAYS AHEAD THAT ARE GREAT!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!! COURT AND MATT. WHAT A SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU BOTH. MAY GOD BLESS THIS UNION AND GIVE YOU MANY,MANY,MANYYYYYYYY,HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER. IT'S WONDERFUL TO MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND.LOVE AND BLESSINGS

Charla said...

CONGRATULATIONS Courtney and Matt!!
I'm so happy for you guys!! You have a great family. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time together!! Love you guys!
Charla

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a happy week for you!!

Sandra said...

OMG that's my wedding song :)

Courtney I'm crying tears of joy for you, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys.

What a wonderful day for your family. I have no doubt that you will make the BEST wife ever :)

Congratulations guys, make God bless you both and may you have many many many many years together :)
Love,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Just figured out how to comment!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We love you guys so much. We are so excited that this day has finally come. We have been rooting for you for a long time and we are glad to see you finished the "dating" leg of the race.

May you be blessed with joy and contentment, but most of all laughter.

Mark and Lisa