Wednesday, April 19, 2006

HOME SWEET HOME!


Well you know that soldier I've been waiting so long for.........HE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I can not believe it. I have been in complete terror the last few days because I had not heard a word from him but yesterday at 9:45 am. I got his call saying to pick him up at noon! Yayyyyyy!!!!!!! Wait noon???? You want me to get three kids plus myself,pack diaper bag,get them fed & drive an hour to the airport???? Of course I did! Are you crazy I'd drop everything in a heart beat to do it again. Needless to say I got everything ready,picked up my dad & made it up there with minutes to spare. Actually it took us a half hour to get to the airport thats an hour away....LOL!
The feeling I had when I saw him the first time. Well no words could even come close to describing it! The kids went crazy. Alli would not even take a breath on the way home it was "Daddy this & Daddy that". Tyson had his matching uniform on just like daddy. He looked adrorable. Matt hugged me then immediately grabbed Shannon & she just rubbed his face. She looked over at me almost toas Do I know this guy? I just said "this is your daddy Shannon. Well let me tell ya the WHOLE airport was in tears at that point.
What a day....Shewww! One I'll certainly never forget. I only wish I could take that feeling the feeling of that first look, that first hug, that first kiss, hearing your kids say there's daddy & bottle that feeling up. I'd send it to every military wife missing their husbands today.
Well I'm off to get breakfast & spend some well deserved time with my soldier!!!! I'll post pictures later I promise & try to give a couple updates.

~Court~

15 comments:

Sandra said...

OMG Court you brought tears to my eyes :)

I'm SO HAPPY for you, you really need this time with Matt and the kids. :)
Enjoy every minute.
Thank you for letting us know that he made it home safe and sound and give him a HUGE hug from us too, and thank him for everything that he does. :)

Hope you guys have a wonderful time together.
Sending lots of love and hugs your way,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

OH MY DOG! I AM IN TEARS, CRYING HYSTERICALLY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU ALL! JILL AND I WANT TO CALL YOU SO BAD BUT WE WONT BOTHER YOU AND LET YOU SPEND SO WELL DESERVED TIME WITH HIM. I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER AND DONT DO ANYTHING I WOULDNT DO...LOL
OK, NOW, I HAVE STOPPED CRYING AND I JUST HAVE A GREAT BIG SMILE ON MY FACE FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad Matt's home safe.Have a HAPPY WONDERFUL time together. I'm so Happy for all of you. God Bless.Lots of Love,Hugs and Prayers
Thank you Matt for all you've done...HOOAH

Anonymous said...

Court, so glad to hear that he is FINALLY home, i bet the kids are so happy to see daddy, i just wanted to cry when you called me yesterday and told me you was going to get him. I almost cried, i did have chills.I am happy for the 5 of you. A big happy family you have. Now for the wedding. Best wishes to you all. And i love ya all. I am not going to call and bother you, you spend this well, deserved time together. HI MATT, WE MISSED YOU!!!!

APE said...

ok I'm crying now. The feeling still stays with you. Just reading this brought back all the wonderful feelings I felt when my hubby came home on leave.

APE

Anonymous said...

gjnmmmmm, hn jbhhghhh hjnnnbnn jjjn
l,,.,k n,nmhjjgbb hnnnnhj ghnnnnn hhhgbbgbb ghggbh hhnnhn nnbbn hnnnn
gggb tgbvggtyhbb gbbbbbb ghbbbb vvb
thnnnnhjnm hbnnmnkmm nn nhhhhh hbn
hbbhbbn;;jnnnn nnnhhhh hnnbbb hnbnn
hbbbbbgb hhhgvfv hhhh hhgfv gggv hb
hgbhghgybhgv hbbbggyhh tgvggtjhh yg
uhhjhhhghmhmbmhmh gbhbbbnbbn ggggg hbbgggkykyk hbbkgkhkn,h,, hhhhhhhj

Courtney said...

LOL! Comment 12 was by Allison. I knew she was up to something!!

Charla said...

Hey Court, I'm so happy for you! You and the kids deserve this time with Matt, enjoy it. The memories will last forever. Take care hun!

Lots Of Love,
Charla

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time girle. Get back to me when you can. This Courtney is pulling for you girlie.